Monday, April 2, 2018

Research Proposal Presentations

Majority of the classmates' research presentation was creative and straight to the point. However, I have noticed common issues including myself when presenting.As a whole, the students had little to no eyes contact with the other students and projecting their voice was a slight issue.Also, I have noticed students start out to be nervous and then become confident towards the middle.They need to be more confident from the beginning to the end.Individually some students did an excellent job of having evidence to support their claim. On the other hand, some students like me needed more information.A few classmates' presentations were not clear and needed to focus on a single idea.
As for me, I needed more eye contact and more evidence to support my thesis.To improve these issues students need to ask the teacher for their help or input on their presentation before presenting it to the class, take deep breaths before speaking, and students should pretend they are talking to friends to make them confident and more comfortable to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment