Sunday, April 15, 2018

Introduction to gun control

How much gun violence have you witnessed or has occurred in your state? Even though the media does not report every event, the news still plays a role by portraying some.As I was growing up in New York,gun violence happened almost every week. The most shocking part is that these incidents did not happen in my neighborhood alone.You can imagine about the rest of New York.One night I was on my bed and all of a sudden I heard a shootout on the street. It was a gang versus another gang and several people died.Would gun control laws prevent that from happening? Gun control laws is applied in all states,but is it really effective as people ponder? In reducing crimes,gun control laws is not effective.Gun control will never be effective unless other things are taken into consideration.

No comments:

Post a Comment